Aegir CMS on saatavilla ilmaiseksi "HKLC Nadmin Studio Interface" -lisenssiehtojen mukaisesti.
Lisenssiehtojen olennaisimmat piirteet ovat:
- Aegir CMS on saatavilla ilmaiseksi
- Aegir CMS:n lhdekoodia saa muokata jos:
- tehdyt muutokset annetaan takaisin Aegir CMS -yhteislle
- tai muutoksia kytetn vain yrityksen sisisesti
- Maissa joissa on HKLC:n nimittm yhteistykumppani ei saa tarjota kaupallisia palveluita
Aegir CMS:n ilman kyseisen kumppanin lupaa
Lisenssiehdot ovat Englanniksi:
The "HKLC Nadmin Studio Interface" Licence Revision 2
(c) 2001 Linux Center Hong Kong Ltd (www.hklc.com
This licence is derived from the Artistic licence, with a
BSD style addition regarding advertising and Services that affects
any country where there is a nominated distributor/partner (9,10), this is to
ensure that the end product delivered to you, the customer/user, is of the
Note that this licence covers only the Nadmin Studio Interface and core code,
it does not cover the components which are already licenced under GPL
(for example - the email code, templating code, database abstraction code, forum, Webstats,
Mail Servers, Midgad Engine or other executable applications associated with Nadmin Studio.)
The intent of this
document is to state the conditions under which a Package may be copied, such
that the Copyright Holder maintains some semblance of control over the
development of the package, while giving the users of the package the right to
use and modify the Package in a more-or-less customary fashion.
"Package" refers to the the Nadmin Studio interface code and web pages distributed by the Copyright
Holder, and derivatives of that collection of files created through textual
"Standard Version" refers to such a Package if it has not been modified,
or has been modified in accordance with the wishes of the Copyright Holder
as specified below.
"Copyright Holder" is whoever is named in the copyright or copyrights
for the package.
"You" is you, if you're thinking about copying or distributing this
"Reasonable copying fee" is whatever you can justify on the basis
of media cost, duplication charges, time of people involved, and so on.
(You will not be required to justify it to the Copyright Holder, but only
to the computing community at large as a market that must bear the fee.)
"Freely Available" means that no fee is charged for the item itself,
though there may be fees involved in handling the item. It also means that
recipients of the item may redistribute it under the same conditions they
- You may make and give away verbatim copies of the
source form of the Standard Version of this Package without restriction
(other than those described in this licence), provided that you duplicate
all of the original copyright notices and associated disclaimers.
- You may apply bug fixes, portability fixes and other
modifications derived from the Public Domain or from the Copyright Holder. A
Package modified in such a way shall still be considered the Standard
- You may otherwise modify your copy of this Package in any way,
provided that you insert a prominent notice in each changed file stating
how and when you changed that file, and provided that you do at least ONE
of the following:
- place your modifications in the Public Domain or
otherwise make them Freely Available, such as by posting said
modifications to Usenet or an equivalent medium, or placing the
modifications on a major archive site such as uunet.uu.net, or by allowing
the Copyright Holder to include your modifications in the Standard Version
of the Package.
- use the modified Package only within your
corporation or organization.
- rename any non-standard elements so the names do
not conflict with standard elements, which must also be provided, and
provide a separate manual page for each non-standard executable that
clearly documents how it differs from the Standard Version. (this is to
ensure that updates to the Standard Version will not conflict with these
- make other distribution arrangements with the Copyright Holder.
- You may distribute the programs
of this Package, provided that you do at least ONE of the following:
- distribute a Standard Version of the elements,
together with instructions (in the manual page or equivalent) on where to
get the Standard Version.
- accompany the distribution with the
machine-readable source of the Package with your modifications.
- give non-standard elements non-standard names, and
clearly document the differences in manual pages (or equivalent), together
with instructions on where to get the Standard Version.
- make other distribution arrangements with the Copyright Holder.
- You may charge a reasonable copying fee for any
distribution of this Package.
- For Countries Not covered by Partners/distributors: You may charge any fee you choose for
support of this Package. You may not charge a fee for this Package itself. However,
you may distribute (within your own country) this Package in aggregate
with other (possibly commercial) programs as part of a larger (possibly
commercial) software distribution provided that you do not advertise this
Package as a product of your own.
- The scripts and library files supplied as input to or produced as output
from the programs of this Package do not automatically fall under the
copyright of this Package, but belong to whomever generated them, and may be
sold commercially, and may be aggregated with this Package. If such scripts
or library files are aggregated with this, then distribution of such an
files shall neither be construed as a distribution of this Package nor shall
it fall under the restrictions of Paragraphs 3 and 4, provided that you do
not represent such files as a Standard Version of this Package.
- Aggregation of this Package with a commercial
distribution is always permitted provided that the use of this Package is
embedded; that is, when no overt attempt is made to promote this
Packages to the end user of the commercial distribution. Such use shall
not be construed as a distribution of this Package.
- In countries where an official distributor/partner
is appointed you may not advertise, solicite
or promote services to develop or install this product without permission from
copyright holder. Please refer to the Nadmin Studio distributors (www.nadminstudio.com/distributors)
for details of these localities and how
to become a partner/distributor.
- This Credit Page and Licence Page may not be removed
and a clearly visable Link from the login page must be available. (unless
prior arangements have been made with the copyright holder).
- The name of the Copyright Holder may not be used to
endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific
prior written permission.
- The name of the Package may not be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- This Licence only remains applicable while the copyright holder - Linux Center (HK) Ltd. remains
financially solvent. In the event of Linux Center declaring insolvency or being in dispute
with any of it's major creditors this software will become licenced under GPL (www.gnu.org) **
- THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.